Emirates Skywards terms and conditions
Read through our terms and conditions on earning and spending Skywards Miles at the Emirates Official Store.
Log in to your Emirates Skywards membership account to start earning and spending Miles. Or find out more about the benefits of our loyalty programme and join for free here.
If you have questions about your order from the Emirates Official Store, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emirates Skywards and the Emirates Official Store
- Emirates Skywards members can earn or spend Skywards Miles on purchases made on the Emirates Official Store website.
- To earn or spend Skywards Miles, Emirates Skywards members must log in using their membership details before completing their purchase.
Earning Skywards Miles
- Emirates Skywards members can earn Skywards Miles on selected merchandise where it is specified.
- It is not possible to earn Skywards Miles if you are paying with Skywards Miles.
- Emirates Skywards members earn 1 Skywards Mile for every USD 1 spent on www.emirates.store. This excludes payment by credit or debit card for taxes and delivery charges.
- The Skywards Miles will be credited to the member’s account within two working days from the date they placed the order, subject to product availability.
Spending Skywards Miles
- When a member pays with Skywards Miles or in combination with cash, it takes two working days from the date an order is placed for the Skywards Miles to be deducted from a member’s account, subject to product availability.
- The member must spend a minimum of 2,000 Miles to make a purchase using Skywards Miles. If the basket total is less than 2,000 Miles, payment can only be made by credit or debit card. There is no maximum limit to the number of Miles a member can spend.
- Members cannot use Skywards Miles to pay for taxes and delivery charges. These must be paid for by credit or debit card.
- Members must ensure that their Skywards Miles will not expire within two working days of placing the order. If their Skywards Miles expire, the order may be cancelled.
- If members have insufficient Skywards Miles, they can visit emirates.com to purchase more Miles at a beneficial exchange rate or check out with cash.
- Skywards Miles spent at the Emirates Official Store are non-refundable.
- The value of the products featured on the Emirates Official Store website, their cost in Skywards Miles and the number of Skywards Miles you can earn on a purchase are subject to change at the discretion of Emirates.
- Emirates Skywards members acknowledge and consent to Emirates Skywards using and transferring certain information provided by the member when purchasing via the Emirates Official Store. Information includes their Emirates Skywards membership number, membership tier, title, first name, last name and email address. This also includes transactional data, limited to the date and time of the transaction, the transaction value, the number of Skywards Miles earned or spent, and whether a special offer was used.
- In the event that any misuse, abuse or fraudulent activity is detected or suspected, Emirates Skywards reserves the right to reverse the credit of Skywards Miles to an Emirates Skywards member, or suspend or disable the membership account to prevent any future accrual of Skywards Miles.
- If Skywards Miles are credited to a membership account in error due to a technical issue, Emirates Skywards reserves the right to reverse any such Skywards Miles that are incorrectly credited.
- Skywards Skysurfers, My Family and Business Rewards members are not eligible to earn or spend Skywards Miles via the Emirates Official Store.
- Emirates Official Store terms and conditions apply.
- Emirates Skywards programme rules apply.