CONDITIONS OF SITE USE
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to our supply to you of products and services listed in our online shop found on our website eos-cms.emirates.group. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any product(s) from Emirates Official Store Online. You should understand that your use of the website or the information contained within the website or by ordering any of our product(s), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Emirates Official Store in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, although any changes will be posted on the website. By browsing the website, you accept that you are bound by these terms and conditions and we therefore recommend that you check these terms and conditions each time you visit the website.
Location of Site Operations
The Emirates Official Store The Emirates Official Store Online operates the Site from its offices in the UAE. Emirates Official Store Online makes no representations to the effect that portions of the Site may be used outside the UAE, and it is illegal to access the Site from territories where legislation deems the contents or access to the Site to be illegal. Any person choosing to access the Site does so of his/her own free will, and it is his/her responsibility to respect all applicable local legislation. Any claim regarding the Site and its contents, or ensuing as a consequence of the use of the Site, is governed by the laws applicable within the UAE.
Restrictions Related to Site Use
Unless otherwise indicated in one section of the Site or another, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent from Emirates Official Store Online. It is permitted to display or download items from the Site for non-commercial purposes only, and provided that the said items are not modified and that all related copyrights are respected.
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the Emirates Group and the Emirates Official Store Online logo, design, text, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement ("Materials") thereof are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Emirates Group and Emirates Official Store Online or the respective copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site for personal, noncommercial, and informational use only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of Emirates Group and the Emirates Official Store Online or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post any materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the materials, and (c) remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
The trademarks (registered or not) and logos used or displayed on the Site belong exclusively to Emirates Airlines. Nothing on the Site may be interpreted in any way that would allow, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark shown on the Site without prior written consent from the owner of that trademark.
The Site and its contents are supplied as shown, without any implicit or explicit warranty. Subject to any public legislation to the contrary, Emirates Official Store Online declines any responsibility and provides no warranties, particularly with regards to marketable quality or suitability for any particular use. Moreover, Emirates Official Store Online makes no representation regarding the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of the items displayed on the Site, or with respect to the results ensuing from the use thereof. Although Emirates Official Store Online takes every possible measure to avoid any errors on the Site, it waives any responsibility regarding any such errors that may appear. No related company, executive, employee, representative or agent of Emirates Group can be held liable under any circumstances for damage related directly or indirectly to use of the Site, including the loss of data or profit as a consequence of the use of the Site's contents or inability to use said items.
As a Site user, you hereby acknowledge that all items, information and opinions transmitted to Emirates Official Store Online by any means will become the complete and exclusive property of Emirates Official Store Online, and you hereby waive all moral rights related thereto. Emirates Official Store Online hereby advises you that it can, without issuing any compensation to you, use, reproduce, publish and license by any means and to whomever it sees fit any items you may have transmitted to it. Furthermore, you are not permitted to transmit any items to Emirates Official Store Online that may be illegal, slanderous, obscene or contrary to any applicable law. By transmitting any content, you hereby represent to Emirates Group that you own any and all relevant rights to such content, including copyrights. Emirates Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refrain from publishing or to retract any item you may have transmitted to it.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Product(s) from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Emirates Official Store and use of it is governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any proceedings with respect to or in connection with the Emirates Official Store and/or use of it must be brought in that jurisdiction.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
We take care to ensure that information on the Product(s) including price, availability, specifications and images will be as accurate as possible. However, the products will be regularly updated which may affect the images, availability, specifications and prices. You should also be aware that product(s) featured on the website are not to scale (unless specifically stated in the individual product descriptions). If you are not happy with the product(s) you receive, you may return the same in accordance with our returns and exchanges policy. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission on any page of the website shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Purchasing Of Products
- When you place an order to purchase a Product(s) from us, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order and the address for delivery. This does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order you submit. We reserve the right to reject any order.
- You should be aware that once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any Contract you have made with us other than through our returns and exchanges process.
- The price of the Product(s) will be the price set out on the relevant page of the Website, which will be added to the total amount due. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time. Whilst prices are liable to change at any time, the changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a confirmation email.
- All prices exclude VAT, which will be added (as applicable) at the time of check out.
- VAT is applicable on all orders made with a shipping address within the UAE.
- All cards are charged in US dollar.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all prices are accurate and up to date, sometimes errors do occur and the prices stated are incorrect. Where the correct price is higher than the one on our Website, we will inform you of the correct price to confirm whether you would like to continue with the transaction. We are under no obligation to provide the Product(s) to you at the incorrect price, even after we have sent you a confirmation email, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing. If the correct price is in fact lower than the price on our Website, we will either contact you and discuss the pricing error before we proceed with your order, or notify you of the error and cancel your order or you will receive a refund for the difference between the selling price and the actual price.
- Orders placed anytime from Thursday after 2 pm UAE time until the following Saturday will begin processing on the following Sunday.
- Delivery time does not include Fridays or public holidays.
Emirates Official Store Online does not under any circumstances guarantee the availability of any product listed on the Site. Emirates Official Store Online is at no time responsible for any damages that you may incur as a result of a lack of inventory. If Emirates Official Store Online cannot deliver any product ordered because of a lack of inventory, you will be notified by e-mail once the relevant inventory becomes available. You will then have the following options:-
- Request that we deliver said products, in which case your credit card will be debited before the products are forwarded to you.
- Refuse delivery, in which case no charges will be applied to your credit card.
- The purchase price for each product ordered is the one that appears directly facing that product on the Site.
- The cost of delivery is fixed and it will be added in the final step of your purchase.
- Emirates Official Store Online reserves the right to change the price of any product offered on the Site at any time and without prior notice.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- The price for products offered on the Site may differ from the price of the same products available in Emirates Official Stores.
- Offers available on the Site may differ or not be available for the same products available in Emirates Official Stores.
- Payment can be made using Visa and Master Card. Cards that are not internet enabled cannot be accepted online. For further information, please contact your credit card issuing bank. Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button. By completing this transaction, you are authorizing the deduction of the total cost of the purchase, including any mark up or transaction fee which may be applied and collected by your bank or credit card provider.
- All payments for Product(s) shall appear on your bank statement as "Emirates Official Store" and shall be effected in USD. The payments shall, where applicable, be converted into your home currency at the rate prevailing on the date of the payment. You agree that any changes relating to payment in a currency other than USD will be borne by you.
- The rate of exchange between USD and your local currency is determined by your issuing credit card provider and may include a mark up on the standard exchange rate between USD and local currency and/or a transaction fee. We have no control over the rate of exchange used by your credit card provider, nor do we have any control over any transaction fees which may be applied by your credit card provider. Please note that any such variances in the exchange rate or transaction fees are solely for your account.
Emirates Official Store Online has established state-of-the-art security measures in order to protect you against the loss or unauthorised use of your data on file, including credit card information. Emirates Official Store Online Web servers use the most advanced secure Site, SSL technology, which ensures highly secure data transmission. Furthermore, Emirates Official Store Online servers are also protected by firewall-type technology. Emirates Official Store Online is committed to maintaining its hardware at the leading edge in order to ensure that you can make secure transactions on the site at any time.
However, no security measure is perfect. You should be aware that there is always a certain amount of risk that personal information provided to Emirates Official Store Online may be disclosed without your consent, and as a result of no fault on the part of Emirates Official Store Online. Emirates Official Store Online hereby waives any responsibility regarding the disclosure of your personal information.
Please note that, for your security, no credit card-related data is kept on Emirates Official Store Online servers.
Should you be concerned about the issue of confidentiality and the use of your credit card on the Internet, you may visit our Emirates Official Stores.
- You may return any Emirates Official Store Online product at any time up until the 7th day after their receipt on the strict condition that the product has not been removed from its original packaging and that this packaging has not been damaged (unless the product is defective).
- Emirates Official Store Online will only accept returns in the following circumstances:-
- You receive the wrong order
- The Product(s) is defective
- The Product(s) is damaged in transit
- A manufacturer advice requests that the Product(s) be returned
- You must assume the cost and risks of product returns, unless Emirates Official Store Online failed to deliver the product ordered or if the product delivered is defective. In such a case, Emirates Official Store Online will assume the costs and risks related to transportation.
- Upon receipt of returned products, any amount debited on your credit card to the order of Emirates Official Store Online with regard to said products (except for the cost of delivery) will be credited as soon as possible, upon the condition that said products are received by Emirates Official Store Online in the same condition in which they were delivered to you.
- We only accept returns through our returns process set out above. If a Product(s) is not returned according to our returns process we are under no obligation to accept return of Product(s) by you.
- This returns policy excludes any products purchased directly from any other Emirates and/or Emirates Group and/or any other company.
- Refund will be processed by Emirates Official Store Online within 20 working days and charged back to the credit card that was used for online payment. Please note that your credit card company may need additional time to post the money to your account.
- Emirates Official Store Online will not accept responsibility should a promotional code, which was given to one customer as compensation for an exchange, be used by another customer to purchase goods from eos-cms.emirates.group.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and information about our refund and exchanges process.
- Emirates Official Store Online will deliver orders to the address provided by the customer upon ordering. Items ordered together might not be dispatched at the same time.
- Delivery costs within the UAE are USD 5 and for the rest of the world USD 20. Please note large aircraft models and suitcases may incur a higher shipping cost.
- The delivery will be made as soon as possible by Emirates Official Store Online upon approval of your order using the mode of delivery on the Site. The cost and speed of delivery may vary between 5-8 business days depending on destination, and/or product availability. Delivery time is calculated as of the product's date of departure from Emirates Official Store Online offices.
- Your order will ship within 2- 3 business days from receipt of the confirmation email. We use Fed Ex to ship all packages and transit time varies on the destination between 3-7 days. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the Product(s) in accordance with the timescales set out, we do not accept any liability for the late delivery of the Product(s).
- Products are deemed your property upon their release by Emirates Official Store Online to the transport company. As of such time, you assume all risks, and Emirates Official Store Online is no longer responsible for the loss or destruction of the products.
- Product delivery is subject to the corporate policies governing the delivery companies used by Emirates Official Store Online, which presently include Emirates Group Central Services within UAE; as well as to the corporate policies governing other delivery companies used by Emirates Official Store Online from time to time. Delivery will also be subject to policies concerning the signature of waybills. If you are absent from the delivery location provided to Emirates Official Store Online, it is your responsibility to pick up the undelivered products from the above-mentioned company in accordance with said company policies.
- No delivery shall be made to a post office box.
- Emirates Official Store Online must obtain full payment of products before shipment.
- The Product(s) will be at your risk from the time of delivery and ownership of the Product(s) will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due to us in respect of the Product(s) including delivery charges.
Import Taxes and Duty
- When ordering from emirates.store, the customer is responsible for ensuring the parts can be lawfully imported into their destination country. These laws and regulations might include a variety of taxes and fees.
- All orders ship from the UAE. Orders shipping outside of the U.A.E may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Please note Emirates Official Store has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may total.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay these upon delivery of their goods. Customers who refuse to pay the custom and duty fees and therefore refuse delivery of their order will not be refunded for their order. Please check with your government on potential import duty and taxes before placing your order.
- In the event that Emirates Official Store Online’s responsibility towards you is confirmed, said responsibility would be limited to an amount equal to the price of the returned product.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in the present article can have the effect of limiting any right you may have as a consumer pursuant to any public laws which may apply to you.
Emirates Official Emirates Official Store Online shall not be held responsible for a failure to execute, in whole or in part, any of its obligations towards you, nor for losses or damages that could result from such failure to execute, if said failure is as a result of a force majeure or of any circumstance beyond its control. A Force Majeure event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes the following:-
- Strikes or other industrial action
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic and other natural disasters
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations and restrictions of any country's government
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, war, terrorist attack
- The impossible use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport and public/private telecommunications
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure continues and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
The eos-cms.emirates.group web site is optimised for Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox, and is best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x768 or higher.